30-DAY RETURN POLICY
At Trees n Trends we strive to offer you quality products and excellent customer service. We have a 30-day return policy on all items unless otherwise stated. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Please read below for more details and exceptions.
DAMAGED AND DEFECTIVE GOODS
- Regular Ground Shipments:
Please open and examine your merchandise at your earliest opportunity. Should there be any defect or damage to the item(s), please retain all packaging, and contact us within 1-3 days of receipt. Our Customer Service Center will be happy to guide you through the proper return process.
- LTL Freight Shipments:
Please carefully inspect your delivery upon arrival, and keep original, shipping/packaging materials intact. Should the package appear to have damage upon delivery, please note “DAMAGED” when you sign bill of lading or delivery receipt, or refuse delivery. Please contact our Customer Service Center immediately so that resolution with carrier can be initiated on your behalf.
- Should you receive an item that has been damaged in transit, or that possesses a manufacturing defect, please contact our Customer Service Center immediately within 1-2 business days after delivery. Item must be shipped back with original contents and original packaging. A Customer Service Representative will assist you in this process assuring that proper return policies have been followed.
ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN, CANCELLATION OR REFUND:
- Any custom ordered items such as patio furniture, outdoor cushions, and umbrellas must be cancelled within 48 hours to be eligible for full refund.
- Any custom ordered items such as patio furniture, outdoor cushions, and umbrellas must be revised or changed within 48 hours or you may incur additional charges for these revisions.
- FREIGHT Cancellation Fee:
Once a large item freight order is out for shipment (picked up by freight company and out for delivery), you will be charged a 15% Freight Cancellation Fee if you decide to cancel the order. However, if you cancel your order before it is out for delivery, this fee will not apply.
- Any item that has been damaged after delivery has been accepted.
- Any custom order that is “built to order”, or labeled “non-returnable” on the product page of the website.
- Any Item not in original box with sufficient packaging
- Any item not purchased via Trees n Trends website
- Any item that has been altered, modified, used, worn, or consumed
- Any item that is not in resalable condition
- You may not return online purchases to any of our retail store locations. Please contact our customer service center to process an online return.
- If your order is eligible for a return, please ship to:
ATT: Internet Return
Trees n Trends, Inc.
3229 Benton Rd.
Paducah, KY 42003
OVERSIZED PRODUCT(S) FREIGHT DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS:
Applies to large or oversized items such as outdoor furniture, indoor furniture, etc.
*VERY IMPORTANT Oversized Product(s) Delivery Instructions:
- Once an order is out for shipment (picked up by freight company and out for delivery), you will be charged a 15% Freight Cancellation Fee if you decide to cancel the order. However, if you cancel your order before it is out for delivery, this fee will not apply.
- Customer will be contacted by the carrier, usually within 10 business days, to arrange a convenient delivery time. An adult must be present to sign for the delivery. Customer may also arrange to pick up the shipment from the carrier if desired.
- Customer Is Responsible for inspecting packaging and products upon delivery!
If there appears to be any possible damages, packages should be opened carefully for inspection of the products. If any of the products appear to be damaged, email photos of packaging and damages to email@example.com and be sure to make note of these damages on Bill of Lading. Please call our Customer Service Center immediately for damage resolution at 1-877-917-0138. If delivery is accepted and signed by customer with no notes of damages on Bill of Lading, customer is responsible for any future damage claims.
- FREE Curbside Delivery
Delivery for large/heavy/oversize items will be shipped by a motor freight carrier and will be unloaded by the driver. The items will be unloaded and placed on your property at the spot nearest your driveway/curbside. Customers will be responsible for the items and assembly from this point and items WILL NOT be carried any further by delivery persons. Customers will be contacted by the carrier to arrange a convenient time during regular business hours to arrange delivery. An adult must be present to sign for the delivery. This option will be offered during checkout phase of your online purchase.
- Deliveries scheduled after 5:00 PM Monday - Friday may incur additional charges. Be sure to ask about this when scheduling your delivery time.
- Gensun Outdoor Furniture:
INTERNET SALES: To ensure customer satisfaction, Gensun require dealers who sell Gensun products for delivery to customers outside of the dealer’s geographic trading area, i.e., the geographic area in which the dealer’s store is physically located, to have Gensun product shipped and delivered to such purchasers via a “white glove” delivery service that delivers and assembles the Gensun product and removes all debris. Failure by the dealer or the retail purchaser to use a “white glove” delivery service voids all Gensun warranties.
- FREE White Glove Delivery for all Gensun orders.
- Hanamint Outdoor Furniture:
- FREE Curb-Side Delivery for Hanamint orders OVER $50 (All warranties remain valid with this service.)
CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Customer Service: 1-877-917-0138
*Failure to follow or adhere to all details of our return policy for can result in a partial or full charge for the replacement item(s).